Rear End Car Accidents
Fighting for those injured in a rear end collision
Rear-end collisions are among the most common types of car accidents in Tennessee and elsewhere in the United States. In many cases, a rear-ender is a minor accident occurring at low speeds. But rear-end crashes, even at low speeds, can have devastating consequences. A motorcycle struck by a car can lead to serious injuries. If the accident involves a passenger car and a tractor trailer, the property loss and extent of injury may be substantial.
Don’t let the insurance companies push you around. Call us right away if you have been injured in a rear-end collision: (423) 464-7779.
What causes a rear-end collision in Tennessee?
The root cause of a rear-end collision is almost always a lack of attention on the part of the rear-most vehicle’s driver. A distracted driver may fail to notice the traffic in front slowing down or stopping. In some cases, it may be because the driver of the approaching car is distracted, such as when use of a mobile device leads to a text message accident. Factors involved may include:
- Traffic slowing for road construction
- Traffic slowing due to poor visibility
- Driver distraction, such as operating a GPS or sending a text message
- Vehicle slowing to take a left turn across a two-lane road
- Cars slowing to turn into a parking lot
- Cars entering the roadway suddenly force a quick stop of car in front, with drivers behind not seeing the new car enter
Don’t delay: Contact us about your rear-end collision
Before you sign any insurance company statement, be sure that you know your rights. You can contact our office by online or call us directly at (423) 464-7779. The initial consultation is free. Let our experience be a resource you rely on as you pursue the compensation you are owed. Remember, you don’t pay us unless you win.