Johnson City Personal Injury Attorneys
A Reputation for Excellence Since 1979
When you are in an auto accident, the victim of medical malpractice, or injured on someone else’s ill-kept premises, the resulting injuries can affect you for years – or for life. At Meade Law Group, we understand what you are going through and are dedicated to helping you fight for the compensation that you deserve. We have an extensive track record of success of which our Johnson City personal injury lawyers are extremely proud.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person, do not hesitate to contact our personal injury lawyer in Kingsport, TN for a FREE consultation now!
We have a history of success with our cases. We have successfully achieved the following settlements for our clients:
- $1.85M Settlement — A pickup truck slid into a parked vehicle in Minnesota, resulting in brain damage and severe leg fractures.
- $1.67M Jury Verdict – Medical malpractice case against an Elizabethton, TN hospital & OB-GYN; largest paid verdict in the 1st Judicial District.
- $1.25M Settlement – A woman in Bristol, TN lost her husband and one of her children was injured due to electrocution.
- $825,000 Settlement — Medical malpractice case against a Johnson City, TN pathologist who misdiagnosed a patient’s breast cancer.
- $800,000 Jury Verdict – Medical malpractice case against an anesthesiologist in Johnson City, TN who caused a patient to die of a Marcaine overdose.
- $800,000 Settlement — Tractor-trailer collision in Elizabethton, TN resulting in severe head and arm injuries.
- $700,000.00 Settlement — Driver killed in car crash in Johnson City, TN.
- $750,000 Settlement — A Bristol, TN vehicle crash resulted in several leg fractures, rendering the client unable to stand or walk easily.
If you are interested in finding out how we may be able to help you, contact us today! Consultations for personal injury clients are free.
Representation for Car Accident Cases
Even relatively minor car crashes can result in injuries that follow you for months or years. More serious crashes frequently render victims unable to return to their normal lives. At Meade Law Group, we know that not only are you trying to recover your physical health, you are also having to worry about paying for medical bills, physical therapy, lost wages or even lost jobs due to the accident, as well as how you are going to care for your family. This is why we are so deeply dedicated to providing our clients with our comprehensive legal knowledge and fighting for every penny to give you the help you need.
Helping You Pursue Justice in Medical Malpractice Cases
Medical mistakes happen much more often that we would like to think. pursuing a medical malpractice claim is an option that you should consider if a doctor or hospital’s mistake has left you or a loved one with serious injuries. In order to have a successful case against a health care provider, a patient must show that the provider failed to meet the standard of care that was prevalent in the community in which the provider practiced at the time of the error.
This typically requires the patient to have another medical provider review the case and provide an opinion that there is a good faith cause for legal action. The provider must be licensed in Tennessee or one of the states that border Tennessee and must be familiar with the standard of care in the community in which the medical mistake occurred.
Call our personal injury attorney in Kingsport, TN today at (423) 464-7779 to speak to one of our skilled attorneys. The sooner you call, the sooner we can begin to build your case!