Hit and Run Accidents
Hit-and-Run Accidents Demand an Aggressive Attorney – Call Meade Injury Law Group
Car accidents involving hit-and-run drivers in Tennessee are particularly frustrating. In most car wrecks, the parties involved exchange information. This is not the case with hit-and-run accidents. We understand how angry and frustrated you can feel when the other driver leaves the scene, especially if you’re seriously injured or facing significant property damage.
At Meade Injury Law Group, we know why you feel angry. Our attorneys are prepared to work hard to make sure you are treated fairly by the insurance company when pursuing compensation for your losses.
Our experienced and understanding staff put experience and resources to work for our clients.
Reasons Behind Hit-and-Run Accidents
A hit-and-run driver may have been driving while intoxicated or operating without any insurance. Whatever the reason, there’s hardly ever a legitimate excuse for the hit-and-run driver. If you are in a Tennessee hit-and run accident:
- Try to make an identification of the driver and car, including the plate number and make and model of the vehicle.
- Don’t attempt to stop the hit-and-run driver.
- Contact the police and provide as many details as possible about the hit-and-run driver.
- Obtain contact information from any potential witnesses.
- If you have a camera, take pictures of your car and the accident scene.
- Call an experienced attorney promptly.
Contact a Tennessee hit and run accident attorney
A hit-and-run accident can change your life in an instant. Take back control. Call ((423) 464-7779 or complete the online contact form to reach Meade Injury Law Group today for a free and confidential consultation. A knowledgeable Tennessee attorney can explain your legal options to you.