Tennessee professional malpractice lawyer who puts experience and resources to work
Licensed professionals can make serious errors. When they are negligent, they may face sanctions, such as the loss of their license. Consumers, however, can pursue monetary damages for a professional’s incompetence. Were you or a loved one injured due to professional malpractice? A Tennessee professional malpractice lawyer experienced in negotiating, litigating and getting results may be able to assist you or your loved one. Call (423) 464-7779 for a free consultation.
People in Tennessee who have suffered economic losses, physical injury or emotional distress due to the negligence of a professional may be able to file a professional malpractice lawsuit. The standard for professional malpractice has to do with the degree of reasonable care and/or caution being exercised during the course of the work. Our firm can pursue a negligence case against teachers, architects, accountants, lawyers, chiropractors and other professionals.
Examples of professional negligence
The following are just a few examples of how a professional malpractice case may develop:
- Accountant malpractice — An accountant who fails to provide services at the level expected of a reasonably competent accountant, and the client suffers damages as a result.
- Engineer malpractice or architect malpractice — An engineer or architect who is responsible for building a structure that proves to be unsafe.
- Lawyer malpractice — A lawyer who fails to provide services at the level expected of a reasonably competent attorney, and the client suffers damages as a result (See our Tennessee legal malpractice page for more information.
- Medical malpractice — A doctor who removes the wrong organ. See our Tennessee medical malpractice page.
- Psychologist malpractice — A psychologist who fails to diagnose a dangerous condition, and the patient harms himself or others. See our Tennessee psychiatric malpractice page.
Contact Meade Law Group
Professional malpractice cases are difficult to prove, but our firm has access to top experts in many fields who can advocate for you by testifying that you received services or care outside of the accepted practice. Contact us today for a free and confidential consultation. There is no obligation. Call (423) 464-7779 to see how a Tennessee professional malpractice attorney can help.