Evan ‘Mac’ MeadePrincipal Attorney
Mac Meade is a Johnson City native and is the son of the firm founder, Evan Meade. Before joining Evan Meade & Associates in 2007, he practiced for one and a half years with the Knox County Public Defenders Community Law Office in Knoxville, Tennessee, where he gained extensive courtroom experience.
Mac graduated from University High School in 1999. He then attended East Tennessee State University, where he achieved a B.A. in Philosophy and graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2003. He obtained his law degree from The University of Tennessee College of Law, graduating Cum Laude with a Concentration in Advocacy and Dispute Resolution in 2005. While in law school, he was the Founding President of the UT College of Law chapter of the American Association for Justice and Tennessee Association for Justice. He was also named most outstanding student in both “Advanced Trial Advocacy” and the Legal Clinic.
- East Tennessee State University, B.A., magna cum laude, with honors, 2003
- University of Tennessee, School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2005
- Personal Injury (60%)
- Workers Compensation (10%)
- Social Security Disability (25%)
- Products Liability (5%)
- Tennessee Association for Justice (formerly The Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association) Board member until 2012
- American Association for Justice (formerly the American Trial Lawyers Association)
- Tennessee Bar Association; Washington County Bar Association.
Bar Admissions: 2006, Tennessee